DDS uses HIPPA compliant teleradiology services to ensure that you and your patients can receive accurate, secure and detailed interpretations and reports in a timely manner. We implement the latest in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System) software to safeguard patient data, guarantee swift reports and maintain HIPPA compliance.
- 99.8% accuracy, standard setting QA program emphasizing performance improvements since 2001
- Custom Structured Reports tailored to your specifications
- Access to images and reports anytime on-line 24/7/365
- Rapid turnaround times, unmatched in the industry, meeting accreditation requirements
- Increased coverage - Coverage for less desirable work shifts
- Fractional staffing - Ideally allows for the most qualified specialists to be available on a per report basis versus full time salary
- Expertise - Access subspecialty radiology experts when needed
The open communication between the Radiologists, Cardiologists, and Staff enables each team member to work harmoniously with one another to achieve excellence.
We are owned and operated by full-time professionals who have all been in the healthcare industry for many years. Our goal is to build a indelible rewarding Teleradiology service, while simultaneously delivering exceptional service and patient care to our clients.
We believe strong relationships make for better patient care. Our entire dedicated team strives to build trust and rapport with our clients.
The strength and stability of our clients relationships are more important to us than growth.
First-class quality and consistency are never compromised. What we do eliminate are unnecessary corporate expenses, private equity profits, and middle management roles that would make our costs high.